Description: This readme file contains all the information you need to get Call of Duty: Rcon Tool installed and set up on your computer and troubleshoot the latest issues that may arise during installation and setup.
TeamStatus: Fixed bug when trying to manage an empty messages database.
TeamStatus: Removed hard coded fake players from the TeamStatus list.
Join server: Fixed bug for when joining server via CoD RT with RCON parameter disabled.
Connect on startup: Fixed bug for automatically connect on startup.
Tabspace color:Fixed bug for tabspace backcolor not changing when changing theme runtime.
Connection errors:Connection errors won't appear in message boxes anymore but in messagebars.
Punkbuster:Ability to ban a GUID on multiple servers at once using the Punkbuster panel.
• Static info: Added possibily to edit own triggers.
• Window state: Main window remembers maximized state when closing/opening.
• Window state:
Fixed crash bug when executing the /def (default main window measure) command while maximized.
• TeamStatus PM: Fixed bug which still shows the application name when sending a PM using TeamStatus even when turned off.
• TeamStatus: Added ability to add custom messages.
• TeamStatus: The popup menu does show up on right mouseclick, not on left mouseclick anymore..
• Console/Chat: Added auto complete feature to the console and chat textfield.
• CoD WaW: Supporting CoD WaW 1.6.
• Startup: Added ability to add more servers to startup.
• History PB: Added ability to change Private Reason (right mouseclick).